If you want, faster results when working out, you might want to take oral with Anadrol. But of course, like any other drug prescription, you have to know the right dosage for you with what you want to achieve.
This medication is a synthetic male hormone (androgen or anabolic steroid) used to treat a low red blood cell count (anemia). It works by increasing the amount of the hormone (erythropoietin) involved in the production of red blood cells.
WHAT IS ANADROL?
Anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone. Nitrogen balance is improved with anabolic agents but only when there is sufficient intake of calories and protein. Whether this positive nitrogen balance is of primary benefit in the utilization of protein-building dietary substances has not been established. Oxymetholone enhances the production and urinary excretion of erythropoietin in patients with anemias due to bone marrow failure and often stimulates erythropoiesis in anemias due to deficient red cell production.
Originally used for medical purposes - to stimulate muscle growth in debilitated and malnourished patients, treatment of anemia and osteoporosis. Later, Oxymetholone was approved by the FDA (the leading US Food and Drug Administration) for use by people. After some time were invented more effective medications, and steroids began to be used purely for sport. However, recent studies have shown the effectiveness of Oxymetholone in the fight against HIV.
HOW TO USE ANADROL
Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor. It may be taken with food or milk if stomach upset occurs. Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. Remember to use it at the same time(s) each day.
- Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy.
- Misuse or abuse of an anabolic steroidcan cause serious side effects such as heart disease (including heart attack), stroke, liver disease, mental/mood problems, abnormal drug-seeking behavior, or improper bone growth (in adolescents). Do not increase your dose or use this drug more often or for longer than prescribed. When an anabolic steroid is misused or abused, you may have withdrawal symptoms (such as depression, irritability, tiredness) when you suddenly stop using the drug. These symptoms may last from weeks to months.
- It may take between 3-6 months before a benefit from this medication occurs.
Conditions that ANADROL treat
Low Blood Counts due to Bone Marrow Failure, Anemia due to Depressed Bone Marrow, A Hereditary Progressive Anemia of Unknown Cause.
The health care provider should instruct patients to report immediately any use of warfarin and any bleeding.
The health care provider should instruct patients to report any of the following effects of androgens:
Adult or Adolescent Males: Too frequent or persistent erections of the penis, appearance or aggravation of acne.
Women: Hoarseness, acne, changes in menstrual periods or more hair on the face.
All Patients: Any nausea, vomiting, changes in skin color or ankle swelling.
- Carcinoma of the prostate or breast in male patients.
- Carcinoma of the breast in females with hypercalcemia; androgenic anabolic steroids may stimulate osteolytic resorption of bones.
- Oxymetholone can cause fetal harm when administered to pregnant women. It is contraindicated in women who are or may become pregnant. If the patient becomes pregnant while taking the drug, she should be apprised of the potential hazard to the fetus.
- Nephrosis or the nephrotic phase of nephritis.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Severe hepatic dysfunction.